Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Finery

Well, maybe not finery, per se, but I do like the sound of it. Where we're at the weather has turned, and I'm starting to dig out my warm stuff. I'm always on the lookout for pretty and modest outfit ideas, so if I hit on an outfit I like, I'll share. Maybe it will spark something for you. :-)


Sugar Muffin makes an appearance. Mom cannot get out the camera unobserved :-)


When I pick an outfit, I've got a couple things in mind: what looks good on me, modesty, comfort and femininity. I've been thinking about femininity last a lot more since getting my hair cut short (to someone who had waist long locks as a teenager, this is short). God made me a woman, I love being a woman, and I want to look like I love it! I try to make sure that if I'm wearing pants, I still look unmistakably feminine, and I love working skirts into my everyday routine too.

Anyway, here is something I came up with that didn't feel too fancy for everyday. I'd change the boots if I was going out, but, in the interest of honesty, left them on for the picture. ;-) They're just so comfy for around the house!

Do you have favorite pieces to add femininity to your outfits girls? Ever thought about it? Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment